A Game Changing First Line Treatment for Migraines
FDA cleared and CE marked, CEFALY is a clinically proven, drug-free treatment for acute and preventative relief from migraine pain.
migraines treated since 2008.
of acute migraine sufferers
saw pain relief
The CEFALY DUAL neuromodulator (e-TNS) is the first FDA Cleared and CE Marked medical device of its kind for the treatment of migraine.
CEFALY DUAL is indicated to be used for:
- Acute treatment of migraine with or without aura in patients 18 years of age or older.
- Preventative treatment of episodic migraine with in patients 18 years of age or older.
CEFALY is ideal for people with migraine who:
- Don’t respond to pharmaceutical treatments or seek clinically proven effective alternatives to pharmaceuticals.
- Have prior medical conditions and are unable to take traditional pharmaceuticals.
- Have limited access to outpatient treatment procedures.
CEFALY blocks migraine pain and provides relief during attacks
In a double-blind, randomized, sham-controlled study conducted across multiple headache centers in the U.S. patients saw a reduction in migraine pain intensity following a 60-minute ACUTE treatment session with CEFALY.
- An average 59% reduction in migraine pain intensity following one hour of treatment with CEFALY. This relief continued up to 24 hours.
- 79% of Acute migraine sufferers saw pain relief.
- 32% of Acute migraine sufferers saw pain freedom.
- No adverse events reported
Chou D. E. et al. Acute migraine therapy with external trigeminal neurostimulation (ACME): A randomized controlled trial. Cephalalgia. 2019; 39(1): 3-14.
CEFALY significantly reduces number of migraine days
In a double-blind, randomized, sham-controlled study conducted across multiple Belgian tertiary headache centers patients with compliant daily use of CEFALY 20-minute PREVENT treatment experienced a significant reduction in number of migraine days.
- Mean 2.06 (30%) reduction in migraine days in verum group.
- 38.1% of CEFALY users saw at least 50% reduction in number of migraine days.
- Adverse events were mild and fully reversible within 20 minutes, without intervention.
PREMICE STUDY Migraine prevention with a supraorbital transcutaneous stimulator. A randomized controlled trial. Jean Schoenen, Bart Vandersmissen, Sandrine Jeangette, Luc Herroelen, Michel Vandenheede, Pascale Gerard, Delphine Magis. Neurology Feb 2013, 80 (8) 697-704; DOI: 10.1212/WNL.0b013e3182825055
CEFALY DUAL clinical trials have shown side effects to be minor and fully reversible.
Most Common (5% of users)
- Mild Sedative Effect
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
Less Common (2-5% of users)
- Persistent Sensation
- Neck Muscle Tightness
Rare (<2% of users)
- Tooth Pain